Congratulations to Katrina Blunt and Ben Jell who are two more Olympic Torch bearers from Dunstable from this long list of excited people!
We have a wonderful message from Simon Stothard ~ "Good Morning Dunstable. I can now officially confirm that I am part of Team GB as an Olympic Torchbearer! It will be a real honour. If you would like to follow the story please 'Like' my page '2012 for Cystic Fibrosis'. Hope to see you all in July!"
We would like to wish Simon all the very best for this once in a lifetime opportunity and hope that Simon's fund raising for Cystic Fibrosis raises thousands!
We will be out waving and cheering the Torch bearers on along Church Street and up High Street North on 9th July ~ Hope you do to.
- This Years Events in Dunstable
- Shops & Businesses in Dunstable
- Photographs of Dunstable and the surrounding area.
- The History of Dunstable ~ Through the years.....
- Annual Car Shows ~ Priory Gardens ~ Dunstable
- Having Fun in Dunstable!
- Local Community Special Events
- Neighbourhood Alerts.
- Medieval Dunstable
- Skate Park for Dunstable
- Dunstable in Bloom Annual event.
- The Incuba - Central Bedfordshire College
- Information for the local community
- New Busway
- Christmas in Dunstable
- Olympic Torch Relay, Paralympic Flame, along with memories of The Queens Diamond Jubile.
Welcome to About Dunstable.
Together we can all make a difference. Be vocal shop local and support the Historic town of Dunstable.