- This Years Events in Dunstable
- Shops & Businesses in Dunstable
- Photographs of Dunstable and the surrounding area.
- The History of Dunstable ~ Through the years.....
- Annual Car Shows ~ Priory Gardens ~ Dunstable
- Having Fun in Dunstable!
- Local Community Special Events
- Neighbourhood Alerts.
- Medieval Dunstable
- Skate Park for Dunstable
- Dunstable in Bloom Annual event.
- The Incuba - Central Bedfordshire College
- Information for the local community
- New Busway
- Christmas in Dunstable
- Olympic Torch Relay, Paralympic Flame, along with memories of The Queens Diamond Jubile.
Saturday, 28 April 2012
Dunstable busy...even when it's wet!
Having just taken the wellies to town, I was most surprised to see so many people about in this grotty weather. Holland & Barrett said they had been very busy, I also noticed this as I was gradually moving down the queue. Good to see so many people shopping locally. There was even a buzz about the market, with people dodging in and out the sheltered areas. Be vocal ~ Shop local and help keep our town alive!
Posted by My Blogs at 4:17 pm