It has been a bitterly cold day again in Dunstable and there is still some snow laying about which has become frozen hard. The roads are clear as are most of the pavements. However you should take care if you are walking about.
The wind is bitter but it didn't stop me venturing in to town, the watch stopping over night resulted in me popping to the man in the little shop at the traffic lights in Dunstable. Don't be put of by the scaffolding, he is in fact open. Just £3 for a watch battery which is excellent value, trouble is now the day is moving quick again!
Wrap up warm if your going out and the same really even if your in. Don't forget to ring or pop in on family, friends and neighbours. Just a smile and 'how are you doing?' is good in these winter months.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
- This Years Events in Dunstable
- Shops & Businesses in Dunstable
- Photographs of Dunstable and the surrounding area.
- The History of Dunstable ~ Through the years.....
- Annual Car Shows ~ Priory Gardens ~ Dunstable
- Having Fun in Dunstable!
- Local Community Special Events
- Neighbourhood Alerts.
- Medieval Dunstable
- Skate Park for Dunstable
- Dunstable in Bloom Annual event.
- The Incuba - Central Bedfordshire College
- Information for the local community
- New Busway
- Christmas in Dunstable
- Olympic Torch Relay, Paralympic Flame, along with memories of The Queens Diamond Jubile.