- This Years Events in Dunstable
- Shops & Businesses in Dunstable
- Photographs of Dunstable and the surrounding area.
- The History of Dunstable ~ Through the years.....
- Annual Car Shows ~ Priory Gardens ~ Dunstable
- Having Fun in Dunstable!
- Local Community Special Events
- Neighbourhood Alerts.
- Medieval Dunstable
- Skate Park for Dunstable
- Dunstable in Bloom Annual event.
- The Incuba - Central Bedfordshire College
- Information for the local community
- New Busway
- Christmas in Dunstable
- Olympic Torch Relay, Paralympic Flame, along with memories of The Queens Diamond Jubile.
Welcome to About Dunstable.
Together we can all make a difference. Be vocal shop local and support the Historic town of Dunstable.
Thursday, 9 February 2012
A5 Dunstable northern bypass.
CAMPAIGNERS pressing for the planned A5 Dunstable northern bypass have welcomed the launch of the public inquiry into the scheme.
The inquiry, headed up by planning inspector David Wildsmith, began on Tuesday, February 7, and is expected to last for three weeks.
It is being held at the Superdrug Stores Conference Centre, in ProLogis Park, Arenson Way, Dunstable.
The bypass would be a 2.9-mile dual carriageway, running east from the A5 north of Dunstable to link to the M1 at a new junction, 11a.
South West Beds MP Andrew Selous welcomed the launch of the inquiry.
He backs the bypass and hopes the outcome will be “a very clear and unequivocal thumbs-up” for the scheme.
~ Dunstable Gazette ~
Posted by My Blogs at 4:19 pm