Sunday 18 December 2011

A message from Simon from Dunstable ~ We wish him all the best in this and all the great work he does for The Cystic Fibrosis Trust

Hope you are well. I need your help! As well as various half marathons, duatholons and triatholons planned for 2012 I will be cycling (again) from John O' Groats to Lands End 1,000 miles in 9 days in June. So this is a big year for me and as I have Cystic Fibrosis I will be doing all this to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis Trust.

I would be so grateful if you could su...
pport me for my biggest year yet. It's easy to donate online - just go to my JustGiving page: www.justgiving.com/endtoend2012

You can even sponsor me by text, its so easy! Sponsor me by texting JLGT81 £1(or however much you would like) with a name and message to 70070. Thank you!

You can also follow the storry on facebook by liking the page -
www.justgiving.com/endtoend2012 and by twitter @simonstothard

Thankyou and Merry Christmas!
See More
www.justgiving.com
JustGiving - the easiest way to fundraise and donate to charity online

No comments:

Post a Comment